Regular dental exams are essential in preventing dental problems and enhancing your general oral health. Besides having regular dental hygiene, you should go to the dentist to have your teeth checked every six months. If you have high risks of gum or cavities disease your dentist may recommend more frequent visits.
During dental exams, your teeth are assessed, cleaned and treated for cavities. Additionally, the following dental checkups may be carriedout to help protect and maintain your dental health.
- Gum disease evaluation- this helps in checking for signs of periodontal disease
- Medical history review- your current medical conditions give us an insight into your overall oral health.
- Removal of tartar- plaque or tartar that has accumulated on the tooth can only be removed and cleaned with special dental equipment.
- Checking of teeth restoration- your teeth will be examined and current restorations such as fillings, crowns or dental aligners checked to ensure they’re perfectly in place.
- Examination of tooth decay – we use special techniques and advanced dental instruments to check your teeth for tooth decay
- Oral cancer screening- you can have your face, neck, lips, throat, tongue, and gums checked for signs of oral cancer during your dental exam
- Oral hygiene tips – during your dental exam visit to our Buena Park office, Dr. Edna R. Jue will give you dental hygiene recommendations to help you enhance or maintain a healthy oral care. Some of the oral hygiene tips you’ll receive include rinses, special cleaning aids, and electric dental toothbrushes.
As you can see, a dental exam involves a lot more than just dental cleanings and checking for cavities. At St. Therese Family Dentistry we are committed to offering exceptional dentistry and personal care for your family.
Why Choose St. Therese Family Dentistry for Your Dental Exam in Buena Park
St. Therese Family Dentistry is the leading family-friendly dental care center offering world class dentistry and dental exams in Buena Park. Dr. Edna R. Jue and her friendly expert staff are committed to providing you with the best quality dental exams that will enhance your smile and dental health.
When you come for your dental exam at our practice, expect to be treated with prompt service that meets your specified appointment time. With our expertise and experience, you can expect a comfortable dental experience free from anxiety and fears.
Affordable &Reliable Dental Exams in Buena Park
If you’re looking for new dental practice with a touch of class and quality patient care, then you’ve come at the right place. Schedule a free consultation with top-rated Buena Park dentist, Dr. Edna Jue today.